UGC NET December 2023 Notification and Exam Date: University Grants Commission (UGC) National Eligibility Test (NET) December 2023 Notification will soon be released by the National Testing Agency (NTA). The UGC has given this information by a tweet on 19 September 2023 that the UGC NET December 2023 exam will be held from 6 to 22 December 2023. The UGC NET December 2023 Notification will be released soon by the NTA on its official website ugcnet.nta.nic.in Eligible candidates can apply online for the UGC NET June 2023 from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The UGC NET December 2023 Notification is expected to be released on 20 September 2023.
UGC NET December 2023 Overview
|Organization||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Advt No.||UGC NET December 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||Update Soon|
|Join Telegram Group||Telegram Group|
Application Fees for UGC NET December 2023
|Gen-EWS/ OBC- NCL||Rs. 600/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 325/-|
|Mode of Payment||Online|
Important Dates for UGC NET June 2023
|Apply Start||September 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||October 2023|
|UGC NET Exam Date||6-22 December 2023|
Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
Age Limit: The Age limit for the JRF is a Maximum of 31 Years, while there is no age limit for the Assistant Professor. Age Relaxation will be given as per the rules.
UGC NET Qualification
- General/Unreserved/General-EWS candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree
- Candidates who are pursuing their Master’s degree or equivalent course or candidates who have appeared for their qualifying Master’s degree (final year) examination and whose result is still awaited or candidates whose qualifying examinations have been delayed may also apply for this test. However, such candidates will be admitted provisionally and shall be considered eligible for award of JRF/eligibility for Assistant Professor only after they have passed their Master’s Degree or equivalent examination with at least 55% marks (50% marks in case of OBC-NCL / SC / ST / PwD / Third gender category candidates). Such candidates must complete their Master’s degree or equivalent examination within two years from the date of NET result with the required percentage of marks, failing which they shall be treated as disqualified
- Candidates belonging to the Third gender category are eligible to draw the same relaxation in fee, age, and Eligibility Criteria for NET (i.e. JRF and Assistant Professor) as are available to SC/ST/PwD categories. The subject-wise qualifying cut-offs for this category would be the lowest among those for SC / ST / PwD / OBC–NCL / General-EWS categories in the corresponding subject.
- The Ph.D. degree holders whose Master’s level examination has been completed by 19 September 1991 (irrespective of the date of declaration of result) shall be eligible for a relaxation of 5% in aggregate marks (i.e. from 55% to 50%) for appearing in NET
UGC NET Exam Pattern 2023
The Test will consist of two papers. Both papers will consist of objective-type, multiple-choice questions. There will be no break between papers. Each question carries two (2) marks. For each correct response, the candidate will get two marks. There is no negative marking for incorrect responses.
UGC NET 2023 Syllabus
The Syllabus of UGC NET 2023 is given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Syllabus of the UGC NET 2022 exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Syllabus PDF.
UGC NET Previous Year Question Papers
The Previous Year’s Question Papers of UGC NET are given on the UGC NET Online website. The direct link to the Previous Year’s Papers for the UGC NET exam is given here. Click Here to Download the UGC NET Previous Year Question Paper PDF.
How to Apply for UGC NET December 2023
Follow these steps to apply online for the UGC NET December 2023
- Click on the UGC NET December 2023 Notification PDF and check the eligibility
- Click on the UGC NET 2023 Online Form link given below or visit the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
- Duly fill up the application form and attach the required documents
- Pay the application fee and submit the online form
- Take a printout of the UGC NET Application Form for future reference
नोट: UGC NET December 2023 का नोटिफिकेसन जारी होने की सूचना सबसे पहले पाने के लिए टेलीग्राम ग्रुप से जुड़ें।
How to apply for UGC NET December 2023?
Apply Online from the website ugcnet.nta.nic.in
What is the last date to apply for the UGC NET December 2023 Cycle?
October 2023 (exact date will be updated soon)