Har Chhatravritti Scholarship 2023: Department of Higher Education, Haryana Government has launched the Har Chhatravratti Portal for students who are residents of Haryana and who want to pursue their higher studies from any Govt Aided/ Self Financing Colleges or Govt Colleges in or outside Haryana for the academic session of 2023-24. All the details related to the Har Chhatravritti .highereduhry .ac .in Scholarship Scheme 2023 are given here.
Haryana Hary Chhatravratti Portal will auto-populate the data from the Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP) which is mandatory to apply for the Har Chhatravatti Scholarship Haryana. A one-time registration is required for the Har Chhatravratti Portal which is applicable for all the eligible scholarships of these departments of the Haryana Govt.
- Department of Higher Education, Haryana
- Department of Technical Education, Haryana
- Department of Animal Husbandry & Dairying, Haryana
- Department of Medical Education & Research, Haryana
- Department of Skill & Industrial Training, Haryana
Har Chhatravratti Higher Education Department Haryana 2023 Scheme Registration
|Organization Name||Department of Higher Education Haryana|
|Scheme Name||Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Scheme Haryana|
|Colleges/ Institutes Included||Govt. Aided/ SFC|
|Application Fees||No Fees|
|No. of Scholarships Available||Ten (10)|
|No. of Departments||Five (5)|
|Amount in the Scheme||Varies Scheme Wise|
|Har Chhatravratti Portal||harchhatravratti. highereduhry.ac.in|
What is Har Chhatravritti
हर छात्रवृत्ति हरियाणा सरकार का एक छात्रवृत्ति पोर्टल है जहां हरियाणा के शिक्षा से संबंधित विभागों द्वारा प्रदान की जाने वाली विभिन्न छात्रवृत्ति के लिए हरियाणा निवासी पात्र छात्रों से आवेदन आमंत्रित किए जाते हैं। वर्तमान में, हरियाणा सरकार के चार प्रमुख विभागों के छात्रों के लिए दस छात्रवृत्ति योजनाएं उपलब्ध हैं।
The function of the Har Chhatravritti Portal is to receive scholarships application forms, get them verified at the three levels e.g. Institute, University/ Nodal Body, and Head Office ensuring the complete authentication of the applicant and transfer the amount of the scholarship in the bank accounts of the Scholarship beneficiaries.
Har Chhatravratti Portal is integrated with the Parivar Pehchan Patra (Family ID) portal of Haryana. The students who are residents of Haryana but studying outside Haryana are also eligible for the Har Chhatravratti Yojana of the Haryana Govt.
Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Eligibility
Basic Eligibility for Har Chhatravratti Haryana All Schemes :
- Parivar Pehchan Patra (PPP)/ Family ID
- Domicile of Haryana
- Students who are residents of Haryana but Studying outside of the state are also eligible
|Scheme||Institute Type||Cat.||Family Income||Attendance|
|Post Matric Scholarship – SC||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||SC||Up to Rs. 2.5 Lac||>= 75%|
|Post Matric Scholarship – BC||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||BC||Up to Rs. 2.5 Lac||>= 75%|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme For SC||Govt Only||SC||N/A||>=60%|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme For Grand Children of Freedom Fighters (2010-11)||Govt & Aided||Any||N/A||>=50%|
|Free Books For SC||Govt Only||SC||N/A|
|State Merit Scholarship To UG Girls||Govt Only||Any||N/A||N/A|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||Govt Only||Gen/ SC||N/A||N/A|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE)||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||Any||N/A||N/A|
|State Merit Scholarship To UG/PG Students||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||Any||N/A||N/A|
|Lower Income Group Scheme||Govt/ Aided/ SFC||Any||Up to Rs. 12,000 Per annum||N/A|
Types of Scholarships Available
There are a total of Ten Scholarships under the Har Chhatravratti Portal as given below. Here is the list of Scholarships that are applicable for which type of Course/ Education:
|Scheme Name||Higher Edu.||Technical Edu.||Animal Husbandry & Dairying||Medical Edu. & Research|
|Post Matric Scholarship- SC||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Post Matric Scholarship- BC||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme for SC||Yes||No||No||No|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grad Children of Freedom Fighters||Yes||No||No||No|
|Free Books for SC Students||Yes||No||No||No|
|State Merit Scholarships to Under Graduate Girls||Yes||No||No||No|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||Yes||No||No||No|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE)||Yes||No||No||No|
|State Merit Scholarship to UG/ PG Students||Yes||No||No||No|
|Lower Income Group Scheme||Yes||No||No||No|
Scholarship Amount Under Har Chhatravratti Scheme
|Post Matric Scholarship- SC||Rs. 2500- 13500/- (Yearly)|
|Post Matric Scholarship- BC||Rs. 160- 750/- (Monthly)|
|Consolidated Stipend and Free Books Scheme for SC||Rs. 3000/- (Monthly)|
|Consolidated Stipend Scheme for Grad Children of Freedom Fighters||Rs. 2000/- (Fix) + Rs. 1000/- (Monthly)|
|State Merit Scholarships to Under Graduate Girls||Rs. 3000/- (Yearly)|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme||Rs. 2000- 5000/- (Yearly)|
|Haryana State Meritorious Incentives Scheme (CBSE)||Compete School/ College Fees (Yearly)|
|State Merit Scholarship to UG/ PG Students||Rs. 50- 900/- (Monthly)|
|Lower Income Group Scheme||Maintenance Charges/ Fees etc.|
Documents Required to Apply for Har Chhatravratti
The following Documents are required to apply for the Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Scheme:
- Aadhaar Card Copy
- Applicant’s Photograph
- Applicant’s Signature
- Income Certificate
- Haryana Domicile Certificate
- Caste certificate
- 10th Class Certificate
- 12th Class Certificate
- Parivar Pehchaan Patra
- Fee Receipt
- Last Exam Passed Certificate (Except for 1st Year Students),
- BPL Certificate (if applicable)
- Father’s Death Certificate (if applicable)
How to apply for Har Chhatravratti
Follow these steps to apply online for the Har Chhatravratti Scholarship Scheme of the Haryana Government.
- Click the Registration link Given below, if you are a new user.
- Existing users can click on the login button.
- Enter the Parivar Pehchaan Patra (Family Id), and a list of members will be displayed, Select your Name and Click on the “Generate OTP” button.
- Enter the OTP received on your registered Mobile No. and Click on the “Verify OTP” button.
- After OTP Verification, all the details get auto-filled in the Registration Form, cross-check your information.
- Select Your Department and College, create your Password and Click on the “Register” button.
- Click the login link at the portal and enter your User ID and password to apply for the scholarship.
- Provide all necessary details like Course, Roll No., Eligibility, etc.
- Click on the “Apply” button to save your application.