Railway RRB Group D 2022 Science Practice Set 7: Railways has declared the exam date of Group D, which will start from 23rd February 2022 and will continue for about 2 months. 25 questions are asked from Science subject in Railway Group D paper. Which plays a very important role in selection in Railway Group D. Here we have given the questions asked by the Railway Group D Previous Papers in the form of question and answer format from Science in the previous examinations. Hope this free RRB Group D Science Questions Series will prove helpful in your selection.
Railway RRB Group D 2022 Science Practice Set 7: Attempt 25 Questions of Previous Papers
|Recruitment Organization||Railway Recruitment Board (RRB)|
|Post Name||Group D (Level 1 Posts)|
|Advt No.||CEN RRC 01/2019|
|No. of Vacancies||103769|
|Topic||Free RRB Group D Science Practice Set/ Mock Test|
|RRB Group D Previous Papers PDF||Click Here|
Q.1 The walls of sclerenchyma cells are thickned due to ………. ?
Q.2 The prefix added to the name of the hydrocarbon with 4 carbon atom is?
Q.3 In which of the following activities is work said to be done?
- Pinki is walking on a leveled road with a book on her head
- Khushi is pushing a wall of a house but fails to do so
- Shruti is sitting on a chair
- Harsh is reading a book
Q.4 …… contributed to the theories of inheritance of traits in living things?
- Gregor Mendel
- JBS Haldane
- Stanley Miller
- Charles Darwin
Q.5 A milkman adds a small amount of baking soda to fresh milk?
- To improve taste of milk
- To improve the consistency of milk
- To increase the cream in the milk
- To prevent acidisation of milk
Q.6 An object is released from a certain height above the ground. Just at the time it touches the ground, it will possesses …….. ?
- kinetic energy
- heat energy
- potential energy
- chemical energy
Q.7 The electronic configuration of an element belonging to period 2 and showing strong catenation property is?
Q.8 We can control the urge to urinate as …….?
- sphincter muscle is present between bladder and urethra
- bladder is filled with water
- bladder does not fill up easily
- the muscular bladder is under nervous control
Q.9 ……. is prevented by coating the conducting wire with pvc?
- Short Circuit
Q.10 The molecular mass of O2 is …….?
Q.11 Which is not a covalent molecule?
Q.12 If the electronic configuration of an element is 2,8,2 to which period of the modern periodic table does it belong?
Q.13 Which of the following is the ore of mercury?
Q.14 To change a temperature from the Kelvin scale to the Censius Scale, you have to?
- divide the given temperatue by 273
- subtract 273 from the given temperature
- multiply the given temperature by 273
- add 273 to the given temperature
Q.15 The transmission of traits, physical or mental, from parents to offspring is called …….. ?
Q.16 Consider a planet whose mass and radius are one third the mass and radius of earth. If g is the value of acceleration due to gravity on the earth its value on the planet will be ……. ?
- 9 g
- 1/3 g
- 3 g
- 1/9 g
Q.17 During the free fall of an object, which of the following energies increases at any point in its path?
- Chemical Energy
- Mechanical Energy
- Kinetic Energy
- Potential Energy
Q.18 Why does a stone thrown up into the sky fall back to the earth?
- There exists a centripetal force that pulls it down towards the Earth.
- There exists a force that pulls it down towards the earth
- There is a downward pressure that pulls it down towards the Earth
- Work done by the object pulls down towards the earth.
Q.19 The kinetic energy of the particles is maximum in the case of ……..?
Q.20 Tooth decay starts when the pH of the mouth is?
- in the ranhe 5.5-6.5
- is in the range of 8-9
- less than 5.5
- is in the range of 6.5-7.5
Q.21 An object is placed in front of a concave mirror at a point between its centre of curvature and focus. The image will be formed at?
- the focus
- the centre of curvature
- a point between the focus and the centre of curvature
- a point beyond the centre of curvature
Q.22 Two objects A and B are moving with the same velocity. The mass of object A is twice that of B. The ratio of the kinetic energy of A to that of B, (Ka/ Kb) will be ……?
Q.23 Solder is an alloy of?
- Ni, Cu and Zn
- Cu and Sn
- Cu and Zn
- Pb and Sn
Q.24 The elements present in any one group have the same …….?
- atomic number
- number of valence electronics
- atomic number
- atomic size
Q.25 Three identical registers, each of 6 ohm, are connected in parallel. The equivalent resistance of the combination will be ……?
- 2 ohm
- 6 ohm
- 18 ohm
- 3 ohm
Hello Students, Hope this series of RRB Group D Science Questions will help you in your preparation. Comment your Score, Query, Suggestions in the comment box below.