CBSE 10th Result 2023 Direct Link: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is soon going to declare the CBSE 10th Result 2023 at the website cbseresults.nic.in. More than 20 Lakh students who appeared for the CBSE 10th Class Exams in Session 2022-23 are waiting for the CBSE 10th Class Result 2023. On May 10, 2023, CBSE released the Digilocker Account Activation Notice, So it is expected that the CBSE 10th Result will be declared by 16 May 2023. The Direct Link to check CBSE 10th Result 2023 is given here.
CBSE 10th Result 2023
CBSE conducted the Secondary Examination Term-2 Exams for the session 2022-23 from 15 February to 21 March 2023. Now the final (Term-2) Result is prepared by the CBSE Board and being displayed on its official websites cbse.nic.in and cbseresults.nic.in
CBSE 10th Result 2023 Date
CBSE Officials have confirmed that the CBSE 10th Result 2023 is going to be declared by 16 May 2023. This is very good news for the students who are waiting for the CBSE Secondary Examination Results 2023, The CBSE 10th Result 2023 Date is 12-16 May 2023.
The students can join the Telegram Group to get the latest live news updates about the CBSE 10th Result 2023.
How to check the CBSE 10th Result 2023
Here we have given the four methods by which the students can check their CBSE 10th Result 2023. Students can use any of these methods after the release of the CBSE 10th Result.
Method 1: Through The Website cbseresults.nic.in
Visit the official website of CBSE at cbseresults.nic.in
Click on the Result option “CBSE Secondary Examination Result 2023“
- Here you will find the option to enter your Roll Number
- Enter your Roll Number and Click on Submit Button
- Your CBSE 10th Class Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the Result PDF for future reference.
Method 2: Through the Mobile App
- Register yourself by entering the mobile number and OTP. Then
- Click on ‘All Services’ at the bottom menu bar. Then
- Click on the ‘CBSE’. Then
- Click on ’10th/ 12th’. Then
- Click on ‘Results’
- Choose the exam name, Year and enter your Roll Number
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button to view the result
Method 3: Through SMS or IVRS
The students can also check their CBSE 10th Result 2023 through IVRS and via SMS. CBSE will send the 10th results to the mobile numbers of the candidates registered with the board. The students who appeared for the CBSE 10th Class Exams may also call the numbers provided by the CBSE Board to know their results. The detailed process of Checking the CBSE 10th Result through SMS/ IVRS will be released in the result press release.
Method 4: Through the Digilocker
Visit this website of Digilocker https://cbseservices.digilocker.gov.in/activatecbse and register yourself. or Download the Digilocker Mobile App and use the Service.
- Visit the website https://digitallocker.gov.in/ and login into the Digilocker account.
- Find the CBSE or CBSE 10th Result 2023 in the Digilocker Dashboard
- Click on ‘Class X Mark sheet’
- Enter your Name, Year of Exam, and Roll Number.
- Click on ‘Get Document’ and view the result
When Class 10th Result will be Declared in 2023?
CBSE 10th Result 2023 is expected to be declared on 12-16 July 2023
How to check CBSE 10th Result 2023?
Students can check their CBSE 10th Result from the website results.cbse.nic.in